You will require the following documents for a visa:
- Application Form filled in block letter and black ink
- 2 Identical passport size (45mmx45mm) photographs on white background showing the
- A valid passport (validity of at least 30 days after the intended stay).
- 2 Coloured copies of bio-data page and 1 copy of all visas in the passport
- Typed Self Introduction letter
- Letter of introduction from employer-Typed
- Proof of accommodation/Confirmation from hotel directly
- Coloured copy of Yellow fever card for adult /Immunization card for children below 10years
- Invitation Letter from Host Company if attending a business meeting/Conference/training
- Birth certificate and consent letter(s) for minors
- Flight Reservation.
- 3 months bank statement – original, stamped & signed by bank authority (Lagos and Port
- 6 months bank statement – original, stamped & signed by bank authority (Abuja Office)
- Marriage certificate where applicable and if the intended stay will be for more than 90 days
We will carefully guide you all through the process and inform you about other documents that would be required by the embassy. We will also assist you in submitting your application plus other logistics such as hotel booking and flight reservation.
NB:We will help you secure a confirmed and verifiable flight reservation from our flight portal (https://elevetours.com/flights/) free of charge.
You may choose to pay for the flight when your visa is approved.